Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Naked Pirate

I was reading my Bible a couple of mornings ago, when Benjamin jumped on my bed and screamed, "Ahoy, I'm a naked pirate."  And he certainly was. Aside from a small bandana tied around his "tail", a pirate hat, and a sword, he was naked. I laughed out loud. 

Benjamin pushes my limits, revealing my own sin. We are so much alike. And yet, he is wildly creative, making ways for me to laugh like I have never before. It will be amazing to see how God uses his determination, his passion, and his creativity for His glory.

4 comments:

E said...

So funny! I could see James doing the same. Boys are so much fun.

SDeadwyler said...

sorry I wrote the comment while Emma was still logged into her account.

The Powells said...

Catie - you always make me laugh!!!

Our Philosophy said...

Kids do have a habit of revealing our sin, don't they?

I'm loving the blogs!