Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Benjamin!



Today we celebrated God's faithfulness in our lives. Two years ago Benjamin was born, and one year ago we celebrated his first birthday. As he is now kicking and screaming his way out of bed, it was exactly a year ago when I held him after he first became sick. We're so grateful our lives don't go according to our plans because if they did, we would have missed so many hundreds of moments to see the face of God this past year. When we've felt fear grow so often, we've turned daily to find you, our covenant family, holding us up, and we've seen Jesus in you.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

So glad you guys are keeping a blog! I know I see you tons, but I still love to hear about your daily life. much love to you on Benji's b-day! Praise God for his sweet life.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!! So glad you have a blog now! I have been thinking of you a lot, and I'm sorry I have been a bad friend and haven't followed through with calling you. We love you guys and are so thankful for your sweet family!
Rachel Norris

Kate said...

Blogs are such a great way to keep everyone updated. I am looking forward to seeing many pictures of your beautiful children. It is so sweet to see Benjamin's smiling face (Caleb's too!) God is faithful!

Seth and Mary said...

We miss ya'll and it's great to see pictures of Benjamin. Look forward to seeing you in December so our 2 new little fellas can meet. I'm thinking about you...
Mary

Camille said...

What a testimony of God's faithfulness to his his smiling face! We rejoice with you on all 3 of the lives that God has give you and we love you guys!