Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Time!

I've been slow, but with good reason. Our doctor plans to induce me Wednesday morning. Please pray for us as we rest in the Father and delight ourselves in Him. The boys are so excited about Daniel's arrival, though it may be because they look forward to going to Mimi's for a week. But we are so excited also about meeting our newest son who God has knit together for His glory and purpose. We'll keep you posted.



On another note, please pray for Benjamin. He will going with me to have some tests run at Children's Hospital in the morning. They are some follow-ups for some previous abnormal results.

9 comments:

Kate said...

We will pray for Daniel's safe arrival and Benjiman's tests to be normal. We love you guys and are excited to meet the newest Lumpkin!

Anna Beall said...

Catie, We will also be praying. We're excited about little Daniel. Love, Anna

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Catie - I hope and pray everything goes well Wednesday. Can't wait to "meet" Daniel when you are able to post pics. I also hope everything is okay with Benjamin. Let us know how we can be praying more specifically. Love you!

Susie said...

hey catie! i found you through rachel's site. will be praying for you on wednesday. had no idea you were expecting another baby! so fun! a mama of boys! got to love them!

Our Philosophy said...

Yea! I hope and pray that tomorrow is such a beautiful, wonderful day for your family. Can't wait to see the latest member of a beautiful family!

Maggie Pelton said...

Catie! I'm so excited I found your blog and I'm sure you're not going to check this before your induction, but congratulations!! I'll be praying for you in the morning. I hope all goes well with your induction.

Gloria said...

Ditto on all the above comments! Can't wait to see pictures of that precious baby!

The Powells said...

We cannot wait to meet the newest member of the family! I pray everything goes well; I cannot wait to see pictures!

Camille said...

Yippee! Welcome Daniel! Catie, I'm praying for you as you go through this wonderful but exhausting day. Enjoy!